Why me? Fair question.
Information on improving how you manage your time can be found in any time management self-help book, website, blog or app. And that's very useful information.
What matters is quickly figuring out how to apply what's learned based on your style. That's the bottom-line difference.
I've worked in a 24/7 business environment of a corporation and it required big time skills for prioritizing, planning, focus, organization, discipline and communications, so I bring this first-hand knowledge and expertise to the table, developed over 35 years in business.
My perspective, experience and expertise helps me develop strategies and pinpoint more accurate solutions for a faster return on your time and money investment.
If you want to help employees improve focus, performance and results without some of the stress they're experiencing, connect with me. No obligation. No sales pitch. Just a conversation.
And even if we never work together, I appreciate your time and especially your interest in learning more about me and the work I love.
- Over 20 years experience in a multi-unit industry with senior level experience
- Taught principle-based organizing and time management with proven results
- Customized programs to meet client needs and goals
- Developed products
- Created eLearning products
- Authored an Amazon best-selling book - Get Organized. Get Focused. Get Moving.
- Past-President of the Kansas City chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement
- Past-Secretary to the National Association of Professional Organizers
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
- Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)
- Named one of the “28 best online productivity experts", Time Management 2.0
- Media includes: Forbes.com, WSJ.com, Kansas City Star, Philadelphia Inquirer as well as multiple television appearances and radio interviews